[Consortium] logo - round three

Dana Olson dana at ubuntustudio.com
Wed Apr 5 04:40:39 EDT 2006

On Wed, 2006-04-05 at 05:36 +0700, Patrick Shirkey wrote:
> Ivica Ico Bukvic wrote:
> > Looks much better! I'd say we still need a couple alterations, i.e.:
> >
> > 1) perhaps make the center sphere a wireframe globe to suggest international
> > scope of the organization
> >
> > 2) Make arrows blend more (more curved? Shiny?)
> >
> > 3) Make the logo grayscale
> >

> Hi,
>
> Please have a look at the latest versions.
>
> http://www.djcj.org/LAU/logos-lao.html
>
> I didn't curve the wireframe. If it is deemed necessary then I will do
> it later. However the current version looks quite suitable IMO. Anyhow,
> It's 5:30 am here so any other mods will be done another day.
>
> Cheers.

The only one I liked out of the bunch is this one:

http://djcj.org/LAU/images/logo-linuxAudioOrg2-3-500x427.png

It's the simplest, and doesn't have the wireframe. That wireframe will
disappear at smaller sizes anyhow.

I'd just vote that the waveform be thickened slightly, as in the ones
above it.

Just my thoughts.

Dana