[Consortium] Logo - round 4

Thorsten Wilms t_w_ at freenet.de
Wed Apr 5 15:33:22 EDT 2006

On Wed, Apr 05, 2006 at 03:21:38PM -0400, Ivica Ico Bukvic wrote:
> Very nice! Now IMHO if we could just somehow emphasize that we are
> specifically oriented towards Linux platform, I think we'd have a winner ;-)

Thanks.

Well, there are only 2 options to communicate a relation to Linux:
writing it out, or a penguin (where the later works only for the initiated).

With a bit of imagination, you can already see a bird head in my design ;)

I might be able to draw a semi-serious looking pinguin (less comic style
than tux). But should I? It's convienient to speak of Linux audio, but is
the kernel that important? On the other hand, one animal is enough ;)

In almost every instance, the logo will be used in combination with
a textline, anyway.

Cheers,
Thorsten