[Consortium] [Fwd] [linux-audio-dev] Linux Audio Wiki

jaromil jaromil at dyne.org
Sun Apr 16 18:30:24 EDT 2006

re all,

FYI the message forwarded below links to a very ambitious effort of
documentation, considering how much was collected by Dave thru the years
even just porting it to wiki is a lot of work...

what about setting up wiki.linuxaudio.org ?

ciao

- ----- Forwarded message from Hans Fugal <hans at fugal.net> -----