[Consortium] ladspa repository

Ivica Ico Bukvic ico.bukvic at gmail.com
Thu Apr 20 08:18:06 EDT 2006

> I agree this is a good time to do it, but I suggest we make it
> plugins.linuxaudio.org rather than ladspa.linuxaudio.org so we can
> include DSSI plugins and any future formats under the same umbrella.

I am not convinced that this is the best idea as we already have a precedent
(ladspavst.linuxaudio.org). I'd say that we actually need a combination:

ladspa.linuxaudio.org for what Patrick has suggested
dssi.linuxaudio.org for when we get the dssi page up
???.linuxaudio.org (am I missing any? -- it's too early in the morning and I
am too tired to think...)

And

plugins.linuxaudio.org as a portal which links to other pages and perhaps
provides some kind of brief comparison.

Ico