[Consortium] Consortium "Made in Linux" cover idea

asnel at vt.edu asnel at vt.edu
Sun Dec 3 12:54:21 EST 2006

It's a very nice picture, and is very appropriate. Is there a large version that
is darker? I would suggest that to make it look a little more audio-like, make
the speaker bigger and a little more pronounce as a speaker. Right now it does
look a little bit like a flashlight, perhaps changing the rays coming out of it
into sin-waves/audio-waveforms instead of straight lines, or  the little sound
waves like -> ))))). We want it immediately obvious we are working with sound.
Ashton