[Consortium] Consortium "Made in Linux" cover idea -> execution

Ivica Ico Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Thu Dec 7 11:29:40 EST 2006

Couple of quick mock-ups with suggestions:

http://ico.bukvic.net/Temp/Lao/mil1.jpg
This one is a combination of your earlier designs and the latest one.

http://ico.bukvic.net/Temp/Lao/mil2.jpg
Less dark than 1, fixed "M" (personally, I don't like how wide M is in
current designs), more "power" from Tux Power.

I would probably like even smaller subititle. Also, having the title not
across the entire screen but rather in a corner might be an interesting
option, i.e.:

http://ico.bukvic.net/Temp/Lao/mil3.jpg

Best wishes,

Ico