[Consortium] re: Linuxaudio.org updates

Dana Olson dana at ubuntustudio.com
Tue Mar 21 07:45:24 EST 2006

On Wed, 2006-03-22 at 01:41 +0700, Patrick Shirkey wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have attached a mockup of a logo that I feel is relevant to a NPO for
> Linux Audio.
>
> Even if it's not what people want at least it will give food for thought.
>
> Cheers.

No offense meant, but it seems rather busy to be immediately
recognizable. And I haven't checked, but I suspect it won't scale well.

Think about the successful logos out there, and how simplistic they are.
Nike, McDonalds, etc. are pretty good examples to look at, as they don't
get much more simple and recognizable than those.

Dana