[Consortium] New LAD site is up and needs work

Ivica Ico Bukvic ico.bukvic at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 17:28:42 EST 2006

Hi all,

I've uploaded the LAD materials from Paul's server and Daniel has updated
the DNS. So, the new site is residing at lad.linuxaudio.org and should be
available as soon as I get the php working (hacking an OSX machine remotely
is like pulling teeth :-P). That being said, the site as it is has tons of
hard links utilizing the old linuxdj site and some of the subdir structure
is messy (i.e. the lad site is currently in lad.linuxaudio.org/lad). This
needs to be worked on before the site is fully functional. Whoever commits
to fixing this up, I will gladly get you the account/pass info into the lad
account so that you can make the necessary updates. Not to point any
fingers, but I thought I saw Eric raise his hand to volunteer for this task?
;-)

On a side-note, the consortium site has been also transferred. E-mail
accounts have not been ported as of yet, but I hope to take care of that in
the next week or so. In the meantime I've posted my work e-mail on the
website until this transfer is complete.

Dave, if you want to have your e-mail temporarily displayed on the
linuxaudio.org contact page, so that you can be also contacted until the
e-mail transfer is complete, just let me know and I'll update the site
accordingly.

Best wishes,

Ivica Ico Bukvic, D.M.A. Composition
Virginia Tech