[Consortium] Logo update

Ivica Ico Bukvic ico.bukvic at gmail.com
Tue May 16 01:14:14 EDT 2006

Great work Thorsten! I also like the one with the text wrapping around. If
there are no objections, I propose to adopt that one as our small logo.

We should, however, provide 2 versions: one that can be used on any
background (i.e. transparent png) and another which would have a white
background so that it can provide maximum contrast. I would still make the
second one as a semi-transparent png so that its edges are curved (i.e.
please see attached gimp file).

Best wishes,

Ico