[Consortium] Logo update

Thorsten Wilms t_w_ at freenet.de
Sun May 21 08:41:57 EDT 2006

On Sun, May 21, 2006 at 08:26:57AM -0400, Dave Phillips wrote:

> Looking good, Thorsten. I'll add one to the Linux soundapps site (update
> is coming soon).

Thank you. The site has white background, though, or?
My mail with all the dark on bright files was too large and
even though Ico quoted it, it's not moderated yet. I hope you
can wait a bit until it's clear which versions are acceptable
and which not. I could send you a SVG so you can export to any
size you want yourself or a PNG of a requested size, though.

BTW, it could be the lines, especialy of the soundwaves are a
bit thin for small print. I might test that and maybe create a
version with a solid cone if needed.

---
Thorsten Wilms