[Consortium] Call for a redesign of the Made in Linux Vol.1 cover

Leonard Ritter contact at leonard-ritter.com
Wed Nov 8 14:06:45 EST 2006

but what is your problem with this version? actually i prefer it over
any of the other designs. all we probably need is a version with some
background color and gradient in it, but i find it to be very sleek and
straight forward.

but, sure, i could do one as well, but i need some help:

can you give me some of the philosophy behind this cd... what is the
message? "using linux for audio will make you powerful"? "help us make
linux audio great"? "eat more fish"?

when i look at the cd, what kind of feeling should i get? is it happy?
or futuristic? or critical? promising?

who is this targeted at? newbies? coders? musicians?

and why is the title "tux power"? i assume you use "tux" because you are
tired of saying "linux" or "software libre" over and over again. and
"power" is obvious i guess.

help me to get some associations and ideas.