[Consortium] Call for a redesign of the Made in Linux Vol.1cover

Ashton Snelgrove asnel at vt.edu
Thu Nov 9 12:28:13 EST 2006

Ooh, do you have a copy of that cover? I would love to have it.
Vivá la revolución!

Then again, look at some of the covers from rock bands. A lot of times
they had a very revolutionary tone, often using images that were
considered crude or offensive. Not that we need to be offensive.

What we are doing with Linux audio is presenting both new and old ways
of working with sound, using an alternative, revolutionary software
ideal to counter the traditional software world. So it might as well be
revolutionary. There really isn't a way of using a graphic to portray
new software on a cd cover, but nothing represents Linux better than our
little penguin.

Ashton