[Consortium] Made in linux 03

Ivica Ico Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Tue Nov 14 14:30:55 EST 2006

I must say that I am torn between 01 and 04 version. I just wish that 04 had
more colors to it and/or a different hue (sorry, I just prefer more pastel
colors). OTOH, neither of them suggest a good foundation for future
iterations which may utilize similar design. So, at this point it may be a
good idea to ask a question, do we want to maintain such a consistency
throughout the series? There are 2 possible answers:

1) Maintaining consistency helps with the branding
2) Varied design fosters creativity

If we go with 1), then I'd say none of the proposed designs cut it. If we go
with 2), I am almost more interested in the 01 version rather than the 04
version.

Anyone else cares to comment?

Best wishes,

Ico