[Consortium] RE: Ping

Ivica Ico Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Thu Nov 30 10:53:31 EST 2006

No moderation came my way unfortunately. Also, the listserv for consortium
mailing list is not on my computer, it is still on AGNULA's machines. This
is something we need to port apparently asap. I've also noticed that my
e-mails are not being sent out to me either...

Daniel and Andrea, any idea what may be the case with this?

That being said, we also had a downtime for a couple of hours yesterday on
the linuxaudio.org site after the IP stack went down (could be the
University guys fixing something). At any rate, everything is fixed and back
up.

Best wishes,

Ico