[Consortium] looking for ladspa subsite maintainer

Patrick Shirkey pshirkey at boosthardware.com
Sun Sep 3 07:22:52 EDT 2006

Hi,

That sub domain has been stalled because Richard Furse (the owner of the
ladspa license) already has a site that deals with LADSPA plugins. On
top of that we now have LV2, for which, the website is being maintained
by Thorsten Wilms so maybe we should just delete the aforementioned sub
domain...

The original premise was to have a central location for people to store
their LADSPA plugins but it seems like that idea is now outdated,
unwanted or unnecessary.

Cheers.

Ivica Ico Bukvic wrote:
> As some of you may have already noticed, ladspa.linuxaudio.org is still
> under construction which leads me to believe that we are in a need of
> another maintainer/webmaster. If interested, please contact me asap.
>
> Many thanks!
>
> Best wishes,
>
> Ivica Ico Bukvic, D.M.A.
> Linuxaudio.org Director
> Virginia Tech
> Department of Music - 0240
> Blacksburg, VA 24061
> (540) 231-1137
> (540) 231-5034 (fax)
> ico at vt.edu
> http://www.music.vt.edu/people/faculty/bukvic

Patrick Shirkey - Boost Hardware Ltd.
Http://www.boosthardware.com
Http://lau.linuxaudio.org - The Linux Audio Users guide