[Consortium] Father again

Ivica Ico Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Fri Sep 29 12:35:27 EDT 2006

Dear Colleagues, Friends, and Family,

I am truly excited to share with you a joyous occasion. This past Wednesday,
at 5:40pm, I became a father of my second boy, Lucian Bukvic. Lucian was
born in Roanoke, VA and I am very relieved to say that both baby and mommy
are doing fine. In the meantime, daddy is hopelessly scanning store shelves
for "sleep-in-a-can" in an attempt to obtain a couple of kegs of this
elusive drink.

Lucian was not immediately available to comment on this latest development,
but if you would like to contact Lucian directly, please e-mail him at
lucian at bukvic.net ;-)

Best wishes,

Ivica Ico Bukvic, D.M.A. Composition
Virginia Tech