[Consortium] Free Linux Driver Development

Ivica Ico Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Tue Feb 13 11:30:35 EST 2007

I personally think that we cannot make that offer since I do not have either
manpower nor institutional backing to see this through. Before this could be
even remotely possible we need:

1) incorporation of the consortium, so that we can be considered a
registered entity
2) commitment from people capable of tackling such a task

P.S. How is that RSS for linuxaudio.org page progressing?

Best wishes,

Ico