[Consortium] Poll for consortium members and board

Pieter Palmers pieterp at joow.be
Thu Feb 22 08:10:08 EST 2007

Ivica Ico Bukvic wrote:
>> PS: we could also use some good web-hosting for freebob, because
>> sourceforge's webhosting is horribly slow...
>
> Pieter,
>
> Contact me off-list and we'll get you taken care of. If you guys are ready
> to move this sometime soon, only thing that needs to be done is Daniel
> adding freebob to the Linuxaudio.org's DNS and the remainder should take no
> more than a day.

OK, that would be cool. It was just an idea, I still have to run it by
the others. I personally would like to see all linux audio related stuff
centralized, and I would gladly be among the first to do so.

We're going to change the project's name (as it isn't bebob specific
anymore) which would be accompanied by a new site. That might be a good
moment to switch.

Greets,

Pieter