[Consortium] RE: I would like to join linuxaudio

Ivica Ico Bukvic ico.bukvic at gmail.com
Wed May 9 20:56:25 EDT 2007

Chris, this is great news! For membership there is really not much to do at
this point other than express interest to join and then subscribe to the
consortium's mailing list (please see lists.linuxaudio.org for more info).
Your participation in Linuxaudio.org's day-to-day operations is also welcome
and most appreciated.

Please allow me to on behalf of our community welcome you to Linuxaudio.org.

Should you happen to have any additional questions and/or concerns, please
do not hesitate to contact me.

Best wishes,

Ivica Ico Bukvic, D.M.A.

Linuxaudio.org Director