[Consortium] OpenExpo 2008 in Karlsruhe

Burkhard Ritter burkhard at linuxaudio.org
Sun Apr 6 17:37:12 EDT 2008

[Just noticed this message didn't get through the last time, so here it
is again.]

Reinhard schrieb:
 > Hi,
 >
 > A friend of mine just showed me that there will be a german
 > open source expo. I already wrote on the german linux audio
 > board in case somebody wants to take part as a project (probably
 > a booth).
 >
 > Unfortunately it is really close to the Berlin Linuxtag 2008,
 > so it is probably mainly interesting for those living in the
 > south of germany.
 >
 > As many audio developers and users live in south germany I hope that
 > someone is willing to make an LinuxAudio/JackLab/Studio64 or whatever
 > project booth.
 >
 > Kind regards,
 >
 > Reinhard Katzmann

Greetings,

any news? Are there any linux audio projects at the open source expo? I
would be willing to support them; alternatively, I could probably also
help at the Linuxtag if there's a need.

And just out of curiosity, what's the German linux audio board?

Burkhard