[Consortium] Please modify link at linuxaudio.org

Ismael Valladolid Torres ivalladt at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 04:19:04 EDT 2008

My blog on Linux audio and video work got linked from linuxaudio.org,
thanks a lot for this!

Nonetheless I finally agreed with Xabi, webmaster from Hispasonic, the
main site in spanish devoted to audio production, to use my blog there
to include my articles on audio work using GNU/Linux. That site has a
lot more audience and it's lovely targeted by Google which is a very
nice thing for a blog writter.

So I closed Linux AV and I would be glad to have "my" link at
linuxaudio.org modified.

The previous link was "Linux AV" pointing to http://linuxav.blogspot.com
The new link could be "Linux audio at blog ivalladt" or simply "blog
ivalladt" pointing to http://www.hispasonic.com/blog/ivalladt

Thanks in advance and please keep doing such a good job everybody! :)

Cordially, Ismael
--
Ismael Valladolid Torres GnuPG key: DE721AF4

SHS Polar (3.4.3) Google Talk/Jabber/MSN Messenger: ivalladt at gmail.com
C/ Emilio Vargas 1 Jaiku/Twitter/Skype/Yahoo!: ivalladt
Edif. Fiteni II AIM/ICQ: 264472328
28043 Madrid (Spain)

The opinions expressed here represent my own and not those of my employer.
Las opiniones expresadas representan las mías propias y no las de mi empresa.