[Consortium] Jack compiling + alsa

Daniel James daniel at 64studio.com
Mon Jan 28 05:13:09 EST 2008

Hi Jaromil,

> is this a discussion list for the Linux-audio consortium, a recruiting
> lis for ubuntu developers or a support list for ubuntu users?

I think that because Ubuntu Studio is a member project, it's perfectly
reasonable for Cory to ask for feedback on releases.

I'd agree that this isn't the right list for user support requests, but
we can't expect someone who is new to the subject to know that. Perhaps
the best thing to do next time that happens is just to forward the mail
to linux-audio-user.

Cheers!

Daniel