[Consortium] OpenExpo 2008 in Karlsruhe

Michael Bohle opendaw at jacklab.org
Sun Mar 30 06:42:20 EDT 2008

Hi Ico,

Am Sat, 29 Mar 2008 22:38:59 -0400
schrieb "Ivica Ico Bukvic" <ico at vt.edu>:

> I think this is a very good opportunity to showcase some of the latest
> milestones in the linux audio realm. Do we have anyone in the
> vicinity who might be able to help in manning the booth?

The JackLab community do something like this 2 days later at the
LinuxTag 2008 28.5-31.5 08 in Berlin. "Digital Lifestyle" is the name
of a subproject and we already prepare and organize a workshop stage
there for live concerts and live music production on Linux with a lot of
(hopeful sponsored) audio hardware and a stand at the booth.

I have a description of this project but only in german language:

http://wiki.jacklab.net/index.php/LinuxTag2008

regards,

Michael Bohle
Director, jacklab.org