[Consortium] new musical keyboard

Ivica Ico Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Thu Feb 26 14:50:28 EST 2009

Dear Carl,

I am forwarding your inquiry to our main linux audio and consortium lists in
hope someone would be able to assist there or at least provide some leads as
to whom you could contact.

Hope this helps!

Best wishes,

Ivica Ico Bukvic, D.M.A.
Composition, Music Technology
Director, DISIS Interactive Sound & Intermedia Studio
Assistant Co-Director, CCTAD
CHCI, CS, and Art (by courtesy)
Virginia Tech
Dept. of Music - 0240