[Consortium] A New Blender Open Movie project : Durian

mike clemow gelfmuse at gmail.com
Sat Jun 13 15:27:22 EDT 2009

Hi Daniel,

You can't do that in Ardour?  I've honestly never tried to do any 5.1
work, but I imagine that even if you had to go outboard for the mix,
it wouldn't be that hard.  I guess they're doing what they think is
best.  But I think that their decision might be based on something
other than a lack of open audio tools.  I'm probably biased...  ;-)

-Mike

--
http://michaelclemow.com
http://semiotech.org