[Consortium] The LAC Times Edition #2

Marc Groenewegen marcg at dinkum.nl
Sat Apr 3 11:43:12 EDT 2010

Hi everyone,

got nothing to do during the Easter holidays ? I don't think so...

            The second edition of ____The LAC Times____ is online:

         http://lac.linuxaudio.org/2010/LAC_Times_2010_04_02.pdf

Subjects in this edition:

* A first glimpse of the LAC 2010 programme
* The 150-Years-of-Music-Technology Composition Competition
* A short history of recording sound [part 2]

No longer do you need to worry what to do at Easter. Now you'll worry what to do first:
study the programme to decide which day(s) you're gonna visit the Linux Audio Conference,
work on your composition or read Than's second history lesson.

Enjoy !
Marc

I'll put a printer-friendly version under the News tab of the LAC site soon.