[Consortium] Announcing new Linuxaudio.org consortium members

Ivica Ico Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Mon Jan 25 13:20:04 EST 2010

You may have noticed an apparent lack of consortium-oriented correspondence over the past month or so on LA* lists. It's been a great winter break for all of us involved in Linuxaudio.org. Alas, the end of it was punctuated by the server crash which occurred earlier yesterday. Luckily, we've recovered the system with minimal data loss and are now back up and running. So, what follows is a long-overdue update to the membership.

It is my great pleasure to announce latest members of the Linuxaudio.org consortium:

AVLinux
http://www.bandshed.net/AVLinux.html

GNU Tick
http://www.antcom.de/gtick/

MIDI software by Pedro Lopez-Cabanillas
http://plcl.users.sourceforge.net/

Spreemusik
www.spreemusik.de

We welcome you in our midst and look forward to working with you!

Should you happen to have any questions, suggestions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best wishes,

Ivica Ico Bukvic, D.M.A.
Director, Linuxaudio.org
Virginia Tech