[Consortium] Indamixx Pro 3 Day Sale Only $99.00 Save $100.00 - includes coupon code

Ronald Stewart ronaldjstewart at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 21:40:48 UTC 2011

Indamixx Pro 3 Day Sale Only $99.00 Save $100.00 - includes coupon code

Use coupon code 3day at checkout.

Version 4.5 Pro Download or CD now on sale. $99.00  Includes full version of
energy XT, ArdourXchange, and LinuxDSP.

Enjoy the brilliant LV2 plugins, stretchplayer, and classic synth emulators
from Bristol.

Transmission OS is compatible with Harrison Mixbus!

http://indamixx.com/shop-120.html

Use coupon code 3day at checkout.

This is the first time we have offered Indamixx Pro as a software only
release.

Thank you to all of our contributors and license partners.

email me your questions at Ronaldjstewart at gmail.com

Thank you

Ronald Stewart

Indamixx