[Consortium] Dick MacInnis launches Celeum embedded linux devices

Dick MacInnis dick at dickmacinnis.com
Mon Jun 17 14:33:48 UTC 2013

I just wanted to let you guys know about the launch of Celeum, my new
company that makes embedded linux devices.

As part of an initial crowdfunding campaign, we're offering the
CeleumPC, the Celeum Cloud Server, and the Celeum Domain Server, which
are quad-core at 1.7ghz ARM machines with 2GB of RAM and quad core 3d
graphics. The CeleumPC dual boots Android and DreamStudio (which is
based on Ubuntu), and both the Celeum Cloud Server and Celeum Domain
Server run Ubuntu Server, with ownCloud and custom Zentyal software
respectively.

Check out our campaign and video here:
http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/celeum