[Consortium] limiting email traffic

Robin Gareus robin at gareus.org
Tue Oct 29 13:09:02 UTC 2013

Hi,

<rant>

Sigh. I seriously considered to give top-posting a triple email bonus :)

Don't take this personally, this is intended as general friendly
reminder to everyone.

Please do not top-post on email-lists. Reply inline, feel free to remove
parts from the message that are irrelevant for your reply or simply add
your reply at the bottom.

Not only are there are users who do read the lists by daily digest but
it also really messes up the the HTML archive and is generally confusing: