[Consortium] Official fork

Marc-Olivier Barre marco at marcochapeau.org
Sun Feb 21 21:41:32 CET 2021

Hi,

I haven't spoken up for a while. Sorry if whatever I say feels misplaced, but when you say people should take responsibility that's just the thing: who's reponsible for linuxaudio.org ? Hosting is
done by Virginia tech. That part is run by Ico (or used to be ? it's been a while...), but if I recall correctly that's only the hosting part which doesn't make Ico the boss of linuxaudio.

As far as I can remember, the consortium doesn't really have elected officials (or benevolent dictators) which seems to be what you are looking for.

Am I getting all this wrong ?

Cheers !