[Consortium] My messages to LAA are blocked

Nils Hilbricht nils at hilbricht.net
Sun Jul 4 22:41:47 CEST 2021

On Sun, 04 Jul 2021 22:34:00 +0200
pedro.lopez.cabanillas at gmail.com wrote:

> On domingo, 4 de julio de 2021 22:00:16 (CEST) Nils Hilbricht wrote:
> > It is also not a matter of friend or foe. These were simply persons that
> > regulary sent release mails. To lift their moderation flag was simply a
> > matter of "less work for me".
>
> I don't buy your explanation. If you compare the number of messages sent to
> LAA by Rui and myself recently, they are quite similar.  So, there is a
> much simpler one: everyone except your friends have been canceled. Or
> should I say "nuligita" ? :-)

It is quite obvious that you did not sent, for maybe a decade or more, many release announcements per year, 2 or 3 mails per literal season.

Please choose your words more carefully in a public place like this, if you value your reputation.

I'm just a guy who was annoyed by the fact that one had to wait for days or weeks until an LAA mail got through some years ago and took moderation in my own hands. Which worked well until I stopped recently.