[Consortium] We have to move!

Ico Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Tue Dec 13 17:05:53 CET 2022

One of the mailing list subscribers invoked their right to erasure as
specified in EU's Article 17 of the General Data Protection Regulation.
This meant that Jeremy and Robin? had to dig through various mentions of
their name and anonymize them. To me this, if it gets out of hand, could
have profound ramifications on the content stored in mailing lists and
other online resources. US, as far as I can tell, has no such provisions.

Best,

Ico

--
Ivica Ico Bukvic, D.M.A.