[Consortium] Linuxaudio.org update and next steps--call for community input and participation

Fons Adriaensen fons at linuxaudio.org
Sun Jul 3 23:52:50 CEST 2022

On Sun, Jul 03, 2022 at 04:37:43PM +0200, Nils Hilbricht wrote:

> A little under one month from the announcement to having the new
> persons in place is a bit short.

I agree, we should not rush this and more time would be needed.

That said, I will add my voice to thank Ico for all the work
he has done, for a very long time. I was never a board member
and probably not aware of all the 'heated discussions', but
I'm pretty sure that linuxaudio.org has been in the best hands
all that time.

Ciao,

--
FA