[Consortium] Linuxaudio.org update and next steps--call for community input and participation

Ico Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Wed Jul 6 16:47:33 CEST 2022

These are great points, Robin. Waiting until the end of September makes
perfect sense. I am also hoping that the newfound committee may be a bit
more diverse than the leadership so far. Your nominations are noted and I
am pleased to see these names in the pool. In the event we do not get the
quorum from the Management Board members, we may have to consider
encouraging a vote from the consortium membership instead, and/or the
broader LA* mailing list membership.

Best,

Ico

--