[Consortium] Linuxaudio.org update and next steps--call for community input and participation

dlphillips at woh.rr.com dlphillips at woh.rr.com
Wed Jul 27 13:45:28 CEST 2022

Greetings !
Apologies for this so-late response. My time is rather limited these
days, and I wanted to have enough of it to compose this message.
First, great thanks to Ico for his first-class stewardship of the
Consortium. We should at least get him a t-shirt. :)
Next, in good conscience I should remove myself from membership in the
Consortium. Late last year I switched to a Mac Mini M1 for most of my
music purposes. It's a tale in itself, but suffice to say that I had
reached the Point Of Final Frustration with my Linux desktop box, and
at the time the best solution was the M1. I continue to use Linux on
my laptop. The desktop box is primarily a file-server now, though I do
plan to revive its Linux music capability.
Finally, I hope you & yours are all healthy and doing well these days.
The past few years have been difficult everywhere, I sincerely hope
you've all taken good care of yourselves and will continue to do so.
All blessings upon you all.
Best regards,
dp