[Consortium] Migration status updates

Jeremy Jongepier jeremy at autostatic.com
Sun Jan 1 13:53:16 CET 2023

First of all happy new year!!

Went for Hetzner and as a primer I first moved the planet site to the
new Hetzner instance. Next up are the other sites. As soon as I've done
that I'll reply here. I'm setting up the new web instance in such a way
that migration should go as seamless as possible.

New server lives at 195.201.118.158. SSH is disabled at the moment
though, I will enable it once I've migrated all the sites. If you need
to verify fingerprints when SSH is enabled then please let me know.

Best,

Jeremy