[Jack-Devel] Avoiding spinlocks in a parallel sequencer

Paul Davis paul at linuxaudiosystems.com
Sat Apr 11 14:54:52 CEST 2015

JACK already supports MIDI data. Presumably if you are using notes, you
would use that.

But again, I wasn't proposing "one jack client per effect" ... I was
proposing only a single JACK client per application, and NOT using JACK's
audio graph capabilities within your application: you would need to compute
execution order yourself or use a nice library for this (not that there
necessarily are any nice libraries).