[Jack-Devel] alsa_* device or resource is busy

Athanasios Silis athanasios.silis at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 14:23:39 CEST 2015

Lots of good info, thanks.
I will certainly abandon the rc.local approach and try with autostart.
The pc I am refering to above is a jackd client, so the "system* hooks
connect to the jack master, that is why I need to enable the local
soundcards (on the jack client) through alsa_* . I shall change that to
zita_* as well.

yes ubuntu studio uses xfce4 . I shall try KXStudio as well :)