[Jack-Devel] jack1: jack_transport does not work as master

Paul Davis paul at linuxaudiosystems.com
Thu Jul 2 18:57:17 CEST 2015

Frankly, computing BBT time has never been part of "how to use the
JACK API". It should probably never have been included in the source
code in the first place.

Managing BBT time is *extremely* complex - we have worked on it for
years in Ardour and it still has issues. I'd prefer to just rip it
out.