[Jack-Devel] Odp: Re: jack1: jack_transport does not work as master

Pawel xj at wp.pl
Thu Jul 2 19:12:36 CEST 2015

Hi,

Tobias, you can check my slightly improved version of jack_transport:
https://sourceforge.net/p/nxjsm/code/HEAD/tree/trunk/tools/transport.c

I'm also the author of new Hydrogen jack-master code. It's works much better , but probably not perfect ;-)

P.

Dnia Czwartek, 2 Lipca 2015 18:57 Paul Davis <paul at linuxaudiosystems.com> napisaƂ(a)