[Jack-Devel] jackd on low memory embedded systems

Matt Flax flatmax at flatmax.org
Tue Jul 21 02:54:54 CEST 2015

The standard used by netjack can change, if it must :)

Does anyone know of a list of network audio software which shows usage
popularity by developer usage ? ... perhaps this is the more poignant
question ?

I would assume there is a list of proprietary and free options.
The list would have to include netjack and chromecast and others ...

Matt