[Jack-Devel] NetJack2 Transport Sync dev

Wargreen wargreen at lebib.org
Thu Jun 11 17:49:36 CEST 2015

Hi,

I work on the creation of a live music/light/video show, with
electro-acoustic composition, and lot more. We need a robust
synchronisation between all elements (synths and OSX / linux computers)
and we want to mix and process with free softwares, so use the netjack
capabilites for transport audio on a gigabyte network.

According to this issue (https://github.com/jackaudio/jack2/issues/124),
the transport sync it's in Work in Progress state from 2011, so if
someone have knowledges and desire for work on this, we can pay some
beer / food / [enter what you want here].
We don't know how many work it needed to get netjack transport sync
working, and maybe it's the first step...

This show it's a little self-production, so wa haven't lot of funds, but
we try to do the best !

Thanks for reading, and thanks for all propositions / ideas !