[Jack-Devel] NetJack2 & transport sync

Wargreen wargreen at lebib.org
Sat May 23 19:00:43 CEST 2015

Update :
After some tests with AStorm on IRC, it look all the transport-sync
fonctions are disabled in JackNetDriver.cpp.

https://github.com/jackaudio/jack2/blob/e38a27687abc2014312999d03158ed27f73fb818/common/JackNetDriver.cpp#L709
https://github.com/jackaudio/jack2/blob/e38a27687abc2014312999d03158ed27f73fb818/common/JackNetDriver.cpp#L793

This cause issue also on the OSX port of jack.
Is it normal, or a forget ?

Thanks a lot !