[Jack-Devel] Jack2 1.9.11 Windows installers to test

John Emmas johne53 at tiscali.co.uk
Mon Apr 25 12:34:34 CEST 2016

On 25/04/2016 10:40, Stéphane Letz wrote:
> Two new installers to test for Windows :
>
> https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/28869550/Jack_v1.9.11_32_setup.exe
>
> https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/28869550/Jack_v1.9.11_64_setup.exe

I just tested the 32-bit installer on Windows 8.1.  Firstly, I've
attached a png file which shows an anomaly with one of the displayed
dialog pages.  It's all okay up to the License Agreement page but the
page for selecting a destination folder looks like the attached png
(assuming it comes through).  I've tried running the installer several
times and I see the same problem each time.

Secondly, I tested with Harrison Mixbus-3 which gave me a run time error
saying "Jack: jack_port_set_name: deprecated".  Presumably that's
something that Mixbus or Ardour will need to sort out?  Best regards,

John