[Jack-Devel] fractional frame rates for alsa_in and alsa_out

David Nielson david at naptastic.com
Fri Aug 19 16:16:44 CEST 2016

On 08/18/2016 03:46 PM, Markus Grabner wrote:

> Could you please review the patches and let me know what you think about these?

(Naive, non-Jack dev responding)

The code around your patch uses 4 spaces for indentation; your new lines
use tabs, so it renders strangely on my system. (I make my tab stops a
strange width specifically to catch this.)

Could the move to a fractional sample rate affect devices with integer
sample rates? IE, does the integer 48000 == 48000 in IEEE 754 floating
point, and if not, what effect will it have?

David Nielson