[Jack-Devel] jackdbus process eats two CPU cores for hours on end

Thomas Howe tho7maspenguin at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 01:51:10 CET 2016

I tried running in non-realtime, and it still happens. I'll try to get the
debug symbols and run "perf record" in a few days.

At 192kHz that makes sense, but it happens for the same amount of time at
96kHz which is confusing, but I reckon it's safe to say this is a frame
counter-related bug :)

Is there a way to reduce the size of the frame counter from 32 bits to
something like 20, so I wouldn't have to leave the process running over 6
hours each time I do a test?