[Jack-Devel] Windows build audioconnecter

mark winger mark.winger at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 29 20:16:43 CET 2016

I have been working on a mixer project using Juce, and wish
to network the audio using Jack.  Simple
application would be like a digital snake with the eventual implantation of personal
mixes.  Running this on unix I can use
alsa2jack or zita-a2j.  But the audioadapter
and netadapter is not part of the windows install package.  So I was going to attempt building it myself.

According to the readme on github,  to build with Microsoft compiler requires vc6.  I have serveral versions
of visual studio but non that old.

The readme also says you can build with gcc, and mingw with sjlj is
required but it appears that is it is no longer available with sljl (never used gcc on windws so this is new to me).

Is there a current “how to” for building jack for windows?  And/Or is there a location I could download
the audioadapter and netadapter for the current jack2 version?

Thanks.

Mark Winger