[Jack-Devel] Compiling jack2 in mixed mode

DjZU djzu89 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 18:53:26 CEST 2016

Thanks John! libdbus-1-dev:i386 was the one library I was missing.

Now I have troubles to cross compile Opus which I want to be compiled
within Netjack.
I tried different versions of libopus which I grabbed from opus-codec.org
I guess I'm wrong at the configure stage:
     ./configure --prefix=/usr --enable-custom-modes CFLAGS="-m32"
LDFLAGS="-m32" CPPFLAGS="-m32"
since ld is complaining
     (...)
     ld: skipping incompatible //usr/lib/libopus.so searching for -lopus
     ld: skipping incompatible //usr/lib/libopus.a searching for -lopus
     ld: cannot find -lopus
So Jack see opus and opus custom_modes at configure, but failed at build.

Thanks for your input.

DjZU