[Jack-Devel] netJACK2 with two nodes

Athanasios Silis athanasios.silis at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 15:32:29 CEST 2016

Hi Xan,
my two cents here too.
in a similar setup zita* stuff has not worked great for me - I got alot of
noise , so I switched to using the more primitive alsa_in and alsa_out.
just keep in mind you may find more suitable as well.

you may also find useful the "jcmess" - a cli tool to automate
it on github

https://github.com/synthnassizer/jcmess

Hope this helps!